Friday, September 15, 2006

Australia Trip

I have just returned from a very quick trip to Australia! I was mainly in Alice Springs where my brothers and their wives as well as my parents were all visiting. Plus my uncle & aunt thrown in for good measure! Thanks again Phil & Kylie for putting up with us all!!

The trip also gave me a good excuse to play with my new camera!


At the Alice Springs Desert Park birds of prey show


Gum tree at Owen Springs, where Phil now works - just outside Alice Springs


Sunset - near Phil & Kylie's house, Alice Springs


Another Gum tree - near Phil & Kylie's house in Alice Springs


'The Family'! Alice Springs


Coogee Beach, Sydney


Sydney Opera House


Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House


Sydney from McMahons Point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home