Monday, July 09, 2007

Dre's 1st Birthday!

It was Dre's 1st birthday on Saturday and Taryn & Brendan couldn't have asked for a better day weather wise! We were all able to be outside in the sunshine - a rare occurrence in London these days!

Dre was probably a bit bewildered with all the people, but I think he enjoyed the attention and had a great day!

Yum... sand goes really well with cupcakes

I'm so clever! I can walk!

But I love flying more!

My first birthday cake

Where'd it all go??

I love my sandpit too - I hate to leave it, so I try to bring as much of it with me as possible!

I have no idea why I am here, but there are lots of strange smells, people and toys!!

This party is too much for me!

Brendan, Taryn & Dre. Congratualtions on making it through the first year! May all the rest be filled with as much happiness, love and laughter and I hope Dre's future sees all his hopes and dreams come true. Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home